Are you facing retirement, or is a loved one getting ready for independent living in Austin, TX? What are the plans for the future? Precisely, will you age in place in your current residence or will you opt for one of Austin’s retirement communities? The top retirement communities today offer resort-like living with numerous amenities, nutritious and delicious meals three times a day, fully furnished apartments, and more.
Here, we are going to take a look at the apartment home Conservatory At North Austin. Following that, we will briefly touch on some of the programs, activities, and amenities offered at one of Austin’s most desirable retirement locations.
Independent Living Homes
A range of floor plans is offered at Conservatory At North Austin. Our independent living residences include two-bedroom and one-bedroom suites.
- One of our two-bedroom suites, referred to as the Rembrandt, features two bathrooms, two bedrooms, and provides a total of 1108 square feet.
- Also offering two bathrooms and two bedrooms is the Renoir, which provides 989 square feet.
- Our one bathroom and one-bedroom apartment, referred to as the Monet, comes in at 690 square feet.
Though we understand you may want to bring a small piece of furniture or two that might hold memories or be particularly comfy, remember that our retirement apartments are fully furnished. Each has a kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, living room, dining area, and more.
What Our Residents Have to Say
Here are just a few reviews by our residents:
- Five stars: “It’s obvious that I love it here, having lived here for seven years, but I’ve been particularly impressed by how they’ve handled the pandemic. Thanks to the amazing care team, we were all kept extremely healthy while still being able to stay involved and active. To keep us safe, the team went above and beyond.”
- Five stars: “I love this place. I’ve lived here for eight years! The food, care team, and facility itself are fantastic. I enjoy the perfect level of independence.”
- Five stars: “Without having to worry about getting seasick, I feel like I’m living on one of the best cruise ships ever! Friendly residents, wonderful care, superb cleanliness, and more.”
Conservatory At North Austin Has So Much to Offer!
Conservatory At North Austin offers exceptional senior living in one of Texas’s most renowned areas for culinary delights and live music. A bit on the eclectic side, Austin is extremely popular for both residents and visitors.
With all of the cooking, cleaning, and maintenance that living in a house requires, when do you find time to enjoy yourself? Here’s some good news: No longer will you have to waste your precious time with daily chores. Residents at Conservatory At North Austin enjoy in-house maintenance and housekeeping services to free up the day. Spend time on the things you love most like hobbies, pursuing fresh interests, and developing new friendships – all while living in a resort-like community. Schedule a tour so that you can view, in person, everything we have to offer!